• Join Home Gardening Forum

Been "away from the keyboard"...

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
Sorry for my lack of involvement around HGF for the last several days, I've been "away from the keyboard" since about last Wednesday.

The Sunday before last my wife's water broke and had hospitalized, then on Thursday morning she gave birth to our first child, a baby boy. She was discharged on Saturday but our son remains in NICU as he's a bit early at 34 weeks.

All in all he's doing very well, about the only thing stopping us from being able to take him home is him maintaining the body temp they want and fattening him up will do that in time. Hope to have him home soon though.

Anyways, things are starting to get back to "normal" or as much as they can with a new born in your life. :)

S

Slowngreen

Congrats all the way to you and the better half Mike! Glad to see you back around too.

finkikin

Planting Zone
8B
And the fun begins! Congrats on the newcomer! Mike, by far my favorite age has been 5-7 yrs of age with my daughter.

M

Mr_Yan

Congrats Mike. Now buy some coffee and forget the word normal. Now we'll understand why you're not on your forum much for a while. My oldest just turned 3 and my second turns 1 this week.

E

ErnieCopp

It has been a long time since my babies were born, but that is something you never forget. Congratulations.
Ernie