• Join Home Gardening Forum

Condiment/Paint Storage Dispensing Bottles

Lost in mn

Planting Zone
If anyone is looking for condiment bottles I might have a couple lol.

My parents own an Antique business and We sell these wholesale for the use in the Faux finishing and Furniture paint refinishing industry. However they are food safe and work awesome for condiments, BBQ sauces, Mayo, Mustards and so on. If you buy sauces/condiments in bulk quantities these are awesome. These are the same bottles you would see in a Subway Restaurant for their sauces.

They also work for thick paints such as chalk paint, shampoo, conditioner, automotive compounds and so on. Each bottle has 2 caps, the top cap is for filling the bottom cap contains a silicon valve, Just squeeze the bottle to dispense. They can be washed and reused 100's of times.

I have them in 32, 16 and 12 oz sizes. 32 oz 6 to a box 16 and 12 come 12 to a box. Price is $2 per bottle + shipping.

PM me if you would like some. I am offering these at my cost to members of this forum!

I ask that if you find other uses for them to please let us know.

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
I'm guessing the top screws on as a lid, but what is the bottom piece?

Lost in mn

Planting Zone
The Bottom is also a cap. It has a silicon valve in it that keeps the product from leaking out. To Dispense just squeeze the bottle. They are made this way so that they can be run through dishwashers and reused.

This is how my Parents use them when they teach paint classes. That paint is $40 a quart or more and these bottles allow you to use every drop with minimal waste.

T

tgoodman

I would like to order a few boxes of the 30 Oz sizes maybe 3 or 4 what do I need to do and a price for shipping.

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
I have them in 32, 16 and 12 oz sizes. 32 oz 6 to a box 16 and 12 come 12 to a box. Price is $2 per bottle + shipping.

PM me if you would like some. I am offering these at my cost to members of this forum!

PM him as I imagine the cost of shipping is dependent upon your location.