• Join Home Gardening Forum

Leather cleaner and conditioner

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
About a month or so ago we bought a pair of leather couches and I have yet to buy any leather cleaner / conditioner. Anyone by chance have any recommendations on a good solution to keep my leather couches in tip top shape?

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
I've been using Lexol for many years, on both our furniture & our vehicle seats.

www.lexol.com/category_leather.aspx

You can even find it at Walmart nowadays.

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
Thanks, I knew I could count on a Texas man to give me an answer. ;)

I was actually looking at either Lexol or Leather Honey, both seem to get good reviews. I really hate Walmart and avoid it as much as possible - I did find Amazon has both the cleaner and conditioner with sponges for $25. Seems like a good deal and with my Amazon Prime, free 2 day shipping. :)

E

ErnieCopp

Mike,, I agree, Amazon is THE place to buy almost anything. Return policy is amazing. Throttle bracket was broken during shipping on my Husqvarna Tiller. Husqvarna warranty service told me to return the machine for repair, Called Amazon for help. They asked if a 20% credit would cover the repair. I said yes and fixed the bracket with a splint and some epoxy putty and tape, and it works fine. So, i always check with them first. They are becoming just like Sears and Roebuck was fifty years ago. the first place most people shop.