• Join Home Gardening Forum

Need advice on custom raised garden bed

J

JasonPerkins

Hey everyone,
Hoping to get some suggestions on some decent custom raised garden bed that fits in my backyard. I‘am not really looking to go very high end. i’m just trying to get an idea as to what would work the best for me , I searched through the internet and I found In The Backyard services. And anyone has dealt with In The Backyard services . i appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks!

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
@JasonPerkins never heard of them, but I'm sure you could find a number of landscape companies in your area that would be happy to help you. Angieslist is a decent place to find good companies in your area.

M

Mr_Yan

@JasonPerkins What are you looking for in a raised bed? Standard wooden box or more decorative? Standard wooden box is simple and you can generally have the lumberyard (and big box home store) cut the lumber for you. Then use framing nails or a buddy's screw gun and deck screws or lag bolts to fasten them together.

Right now raised beds are really popular and kits are available at many big box stores that make it an almost no-tool job to assemble. But you pay a premium for it.