• Join Home Gardening Forum

Who's ready for some football?

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
So who's ready for the NFL regular season to kick off? I'm hoping my Colts can finally make it to the big game this year!

E

ErnieCopp

I am for sure. Seems like some of the pre season games are better than last year, so hoping for a good season.

I like three or four, some i do not like, and some in the middle do not really excite me, but i watch most of the games that show in my area.

I like the passing and receiving and some of the more graceful runners, but do not care much for the Beef Brawls in the short running game.

Ernie

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
Only two weeks in and already a crazy season and a bad start for my Indianapolis Colts. :(

E

ErnieCopp

I watch a lot of football, but am not a steady fan of any one team. I have several quarterbacks i like and follow, but need to see a few games before i settle on just two or three teams that i like the best. Some teams i never seem to like, such as the Rams, Raiders, and Cowboys. Ones i usually wind up liking are the Packers, Broncos, Chargers, whoever has the best long passers and receivers, but they have to compare well with Montana/Rice, Favre, Manning, and Rogers is doing well finally. Never cared much for Brady or Brees.

Ernie