• Join Home Gardening Forum

Eagles vs Patriots Superbowl

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
Eagles vs Patriots - which team are you rooting for?

As a Colts fan I can never root for the Patriots so I'm hoping for an Eagles win!

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
I stopped watching when the NFL management decided to kneel along with the feral kneelers protesting our National Anthem. They can ALL take their unAmerican 'social justice' bullchit & stick it up their collective arses.

Any business that thinks it a good thing to alienate the people that supply their paychecks deserves to be put out of business. These people need to understand that people are paying to be entertained, not to be lectured to by some idiot that disrespects our society. Fark'em....

Last edited:

wolffman

Sponsor
Plus Member
Planting Zone
I have not watched a single game all year. I really enjoy hearing that the Houston Texans got their butts handed to them after the kneeling stunt they pulled this year. Decades and decades of failure dating back to the Oilers. Not a single Superbowl appearance. And dedicated fans have stuck with them through all of this. And THIS is how they treat their fans. I don't think so. They can all go skrew themselves.

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
This was certainly a bad season all the way around. I normally watch football every Sunday but I think we had maybe 2-3 get gatherings.

It'll be interesting to see how well it not so we'l the Superbowl does.

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
Well since you guys probably didn't watch it... Eagles won and it was a great game. Actually any game where the Patriots lose is a great game. :D

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Doesn't matter how "great" the game was played. The unAmerican politics of the NFL & their shoving it in our faces is why i boycotted. I had a great time cutting my toenails instead.