• Join Home Gardening Forum

Free to good home

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
If anybody close by is interested, I have about 15 molasses tubs that are great for container growing. They are 24" across & 24" high. They are the same as the below pic.

Mike

Might know the answer
Planting Zone
6b
That would make one heck of a container garden!

I'll take the calf. :)

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Can't believe that no one has jumped on these... I'll hold on to them for a while longer, If no one claims them, into the burn pile they will go....

whistech

Planting Zone
9a
Mr. Ranch, I don't know how I missed the original post, but if you still have some of the molasses tubs available I would sure like to have them. I can use them all, but if anyone else wants some, I understand. I can come and pick them up at your convenience beginning Friday, but I do have cardiac rehab on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings. Let me know when you would like me to get them. And a big Thank You for your generous offer.

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
They're yours, whistech. I got a few things on my plate this week however I'm willing to meet you halfway, say at Katy Mills (we can do some grocery shopping or something while we're there). I'll get them together & we can coordinate the time & date. Hope you drive a pickup...

whistech

Planting Zone
9a
Mr. Ranch, yes I drive a short bed Ford crew cab. I am willing to drive wherever that is convenient for you. Any day is fine with me.

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
If your willing to pay for the meat & delivery, then absolutely!!! LOL!!!

Good to see you posting again Rolex (yeah, I've missed ya)... Hope you & your '4 legged time piece' are doing well!

R

Rolex

Hey, she takes a kicking and keeps on licking. lol.
I just thought that would be a perfect container for storing that meat in the freezer, but thanks anyway.
I was just talking about you last week when a new neighbor BBQ'd some of the best beef and ribs I had EVER had.

S

Slowngreen

I too have several of those containers, might have to start up a container garden in one next year.

R

Rolex

Your new neighbor's from Texas??? Was he transferred???
I'm known for my "Uncle Ralphie's Monster Sauce" but I'm not Italian.
Well, 55 years in New York. I guess that's where I started it. Not only the finest Italian food, but also the finest Italians, now that the mob is about washed up.