• Join Home Gardening Forum

Tell Your Elected Official to Push for Constitutional Carry in 2021

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Twenty other states across our country are Constitutional Carry states. Why isn't Texas? Please sign this petition to force our legislator to vote on Constitutional Carry (HB-1238).

Why should we continue to pay for a license to exercise our right to defend ourselves???

texasconcarry.com

RLwhaler

Planting Zone
8b
Twenty other states across our country are Constitutional Carry states. Why isn't Texas? Please sign this petition to force our legislator to vote on Constitutional Carry (HB-1238).

Why should we continue to pay for a license to exercise our right to defend ourselves???

texasconcarry.com

That's BIG YES SIR !!!

It's a darn crying shame....WE ARE TEXAS !!

RLwhaler

Planting Zone
8b
Constitutional Carry has been scheduled for the House floor this Thursday. For the first time EVER in Texas history. HB 1927 by Schaefer. I'm really tired of letting all the other states get ahead of us in freedom. Let's make this happen!

It's a darn shame that I have to even write this. WE are TEXANS !!!

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
We're getting closer to our goal, which is realizing the true intent of the 2nd Amendment:

Texas House Approves ‘Constitutional Carry’ of Handguns, Would Allow Carrying of Guns Without Permit

Some of the comments from dims are truly asinine, IMO.

Rep. Rafael Anchia (a Democrat from Dallas) - "It's my view that Representative Schaeffers bill will now allow people who are mentally ill to carry guns"
Democrat Carl Sherman (a Democrat from south Dallas) - "universal freedom to legally carry will put Black lives at disproportionate risk."
Rep. Ann Johnson (a Democrat from Houston) - "I'm fearful that businesses unwelcoming of firearms will be forced to ask armed customers to leave their premises."

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
After about six hours of debate, the Texas Senate passed a permit-less or constitutional carry bill, 18-13.

With the amendments added by the Senate, the bill will now have to head back to the House for further consideration. Governor Greg Abbott has said he would sign a permitless carry bill into law.

RLwhaler

Planting Zone
8b