• Join Home Gardening Forum

Whatcha Up To???

w_r_ranch

Master Gardener
Administrator
Plus Member
Planting Zone
8b
Did the weekly shopping & topped off the gas tank of Mrs. Ranch's Jeep @ $4.30/gal. I guess that until this nonsense if over, I'll just top off every time I go somewhere...

Seasoned up a pork sirloin roast with cracked pepper & ground rosemary. I'll roast it in the oven along with carrots, potatoes, onions & celery.

Last edited:

Titus Bass

Planting Zone
9A
Did the weekly shopping & topped off the gas tank of Mrs. Ranch's Jeep @ $4.30/gal. I guess that until this nonsense if over, I'll just top off every time I go somewhere...

Seasoned up a pork sirloin roast with cracked pepper & ground rosemary. I;ll roast it in the oven along with carrots, potatoes, onions & celery.
I bought and extra three 5 gallon cans of gas to go with our other stored up just to have encase supplies get worse..........

wolffman

Sponsor
Plus Member
Planting Zone
Moved 3 loads of dirt today. Used the big tractor to get it from the front of the property to the back. Then the small tractor to put it in place. Got lots of sod showing up tomorrow, I’m on the clock. Hired 2 HS boys to help on Saturday. Rain looks to be in the forecast, so that is good.